VB60S Industrial Shaker Table , Vibration Lab Equipment Easy Operation
|Supplyability||15 Sets / Month|
|Port||30-35 Work Days|
|Packaging||International wooden case|
|Frequency:||5-100 Hz||Displacement:||0-3 Mmp-p|
|Acceleration Range:||0-11g(peak)||Max. Payload:||130 Kg|
|Table Dimention:||600 X 500 Mm||Waveform:||Sine|
Mechanical Vibration Test Table for Electronic Products With UL, IEC Standards
Industrial Shaker Table simulates vibration during transport for electronic products, components, spare parts, products, and instrumentation, etc. Its vibration and reliability tests comply with the GB, UL, IEC and other standards.
Our mechanical vibration table has three testing functions, namely vibration test under particular frequency, frequency sweep test, and multi-stage random test. These three test functions enable users to perform various tests on their products, such as vibration function test, vibration endurance test, package transportation test, resonance search, resonance dwell, stress screening and fatigue test.
Mode of vibration test under particular frequency: After setting a certain test frequency point, amplitude and test time, the vibration tester can carry out test as per set conditions until the end of test time, and its operating mode is shown in Figure a. Besides, test can be conducted unless the test frequency and amplitude are within the performance curve of the vibration tester table.
Frequency sweep test mode: After setting a start frequency, stop frequency, test amplitude and frequency sweep time, the vibration tester will gradually increase or decrease the vibration frequency from the start frequency to the stop frequency, and the frequency sweep speed is determined by the frequency sweep time. Its operating mode is shown in Figure b. Besides, test can be conducted unless the test frequency and amplitude are within the performance curve of the vibration tester table.
Multi-stage random test mode: After respectively setting multiple (at most ten stages) test frequencies and test durations (each stage can be deemed as a vibration test under particular frequency), and a certain amplitude, the vibration tester can carry out test in the set order. Its operating mode is shown in Figure c. Similarly, test can be conducted unless the test frequency and amplitude are within the performance curve of the vibration tester table.
- Apply centrifugal excitation to yield low mechanical noise
- Adopts 4-points synchronous reverse movement to yield platform.
- Stepless amplitude adjustment to satisfy test requirements of different products
- Windows standard control interface in Chinese and English, capable of printing reports, simple operation
- Comes with damping airbag (caster); no need for special foundation
|Table Size(L×W)||600 x 500mm|
|Freq. Range(Hz)||5--100 Hz|
|Disp. (mmp-p)||0—3 p～p|
|Acc. Range||0--11 G|
|Max. Payload(kg)||130 kg|
|Wave Form||Sine pulse|
|Power Supply||AC 220V /50Hz|
1. Q: What is your warranty ?
- 12 months product warranty.Free components will be provided if any performance failure occurs within 12 months caused by non-human damage.
2. Q: How-to vedio provided ?
- Yes, if required, our engineers will record a specialize how-to video for you.
3. Q: Is the machine made in your own plant ?
- Yes, welcome to visit our plant(factory), also we support OEM and ODM.
4. Q: What about the quality ?
- Each instruments must be carried out 100% quality examination and test when shipping and delivery goods.
- All of our machine are strictly according to CE & ISO standards.
When a fault report is received from customer〈including telephone, fax and email〉:
LABTONE will respond within 4-8 hours (working time), provide solutions and eliminate faults within 12-24 hours. After the equipment's guarantee period ended, supplier still has obligation to provide users with technical supports and after-sales services.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required)
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.