Mechanical Shaker Vibration Test Table For repetitive Shock , Loose load , or Bounce tests
|Supplyability||15 Sets / Month|
|Port||30 Work Days|
|Packaging||International Plywood Case|
|Payload:||500 Kg||Table Size:||1200 X 1500|
|Adjustable Frequency:||2~5Hz(120~300)RPM||Fixed Amplitude:||1 Inch (25.4MM)|
|Vibration Pattern:||Rotation, 30° Unbalance Vibration(asynchronous)||Power Supply:||AC 380V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Name:||Mechanical Shaker Vibration Test Table For Repetitive Shock, Loose Load, Or Bounce Tests|
Mechanical Shaker Vibration Test Table For repetitive Shock, Loose load, or Bounce tests
Transportation Simulators performs repetitive shock, loose load, or bounce tests in accordance with ISTA, ASTM, TAPPI, ISO, MIL-STD, UN, DOT, and other industry, government, and international standards. YST Series System operates on an eccentric cam principle, and can be easily adjusted to perform circular-synchronous or vertical linear motions.
Transportation Simulator is used in laboratory to simulate the truck transportation situation on different road conditions. The purpose is to inspect and estimate the performance of packaging in such conditions.
Transportation Simulators Capabilities
- Table Size(mm): 1200 x1500
- Frequency range: 2-5Hz(120~300)RPM
- Fixed Displacement: 1inch (25.4mm)
- Test Motions: Rotary (Synchronous)
- Maximum payload: 500 kg
Transportation Simulators Features
- Precise digital display for the vibration frequency
- Synchronous low noise wide belt drive mechanism
- Guide Rail type fixture for specimen, easy to operate
- Heavy channel iron base equipped with damper rubber makes the machine easy to install, having large loading capacity, ensuring stable running.
- Rotational Vibration method complies with international test standard
- Suitable for toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, porcelain, packaging industries for packaging transportation simulation test.
Transportation Simulators Specifications
|Test Motions||Rotary (Synchronous)|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz||3-phase 380V±10% 50Hz|
Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is a +15 year China manufacture of reliable, cost-effective equipments. Our superior products mainly include: Vibration Test Systems, Shock Test Systems, Bump Test Systems, Drop Tester, Packaging Transportation Simulators, and Combined Environmental Test Chambers.
Labtone started business in 2002 in a plant located in Shenzhen and moved to our new, expanded 6,000 square meter facility in Dongguan, Guangdong in 2015. Today, our products are found around the world in electronics, automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, optoelectronics instrument and industrial machinery applications. Our experience and commitment to new product development has resulted in products that are easy to use, accurate and designed for decades of service.
Labtone products carry a one-year(12months) warranty. We provide comprehensive factory services and supports, technical literatures, manuals and guides as well as having qualified staffs and experts to solve your problems.
We sincerely invite you to visit our factory.
Transportation Simulators Services:
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.