Environmental Vibration Chamber Vibration Test Chamber for Automotive Parts
|Supplyability||15 Sets / Month|
|Port||60 Working Days|
|Packaging||Plywood Case with Vacuum Packing|
|Main Environmental:||Vibration,Temperature,Humidity||Vibration Exciting Froce:||300kg.f~7000kg.f|
|Chamber Dimension(inside):||According to the size of head expander
and slip table
|Humidity Range:||10~98%R.H||Vibration Test Type:||Sine, Random, Classic Shock, Etc.|
Description of Environmental Vibration Chamber
We are always focused on the latest development of reliable testing technologies, and also value the importance of upgrading the technologies of the equipment. Requirement for “Environment Simulation” also helps the clients to realize the importance of vibration platform and test chambers provided by supplier. We can provide broad range of combined environment testing systems according to the clients’ requirements. For example: 3 to 4 integrated testing setup scheme (air-cooled vibration test system complimented by low pressure test chamber), multi-axis vibration test and latest testing technologies.
- Independent control system: can complete high temperature, low temperature, constant temperature, constant humidity, vibration test and integrated test.
- Adopts portable track design to perform integrated or single element test easily.
- Our vibration test systems are compatible with international test chambers of different brands. Labtone is in charge of assembly and provide the clients with integrated environment test system of different specifications and performance.
Main characteristics of temperature and humidity
► Temperature Range：-40℃～+150℃
► Temperature Constancy：≤ ±0.5°C
► Temperature Uniformity： ≤ 2℃；
► Temperature Deviation：≤ ±2°C
► Temperature rate of chang（Measured at 20±2°C of ambient temperature, averaged throughout）
Heating rate：+20℃→+150℃ ≥3℃/min；（No load, average throughout）
Cooling rate：+20℃→ -40℃ ≥2℃/min；（No load, average throughout）
► Humidity range：10%~98%( See below temperature and humidity range chart, no heat dissipation load)
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.