800 * 800mm Table Half Sine Pulse Bump Test Vibration For Components / Electronics
|Supplyability||15 Sets / Month|
|Port||30 working days|
|Packaging||International wooden case|
|Table Size:||800*800 Mm||Payload:||200kg|
|Wave Form:||Haf Sine Pulse||Acceleration Range:||5-100 G|
|Pulse Duration:||6-18ms||Bumo Repetition Frequency:||1-120|
|Drop Height Range:||5-120mm||Max Velocity Variation:||2.6m/s|
800*800mm Table Size Bump Test Vibration for Components and other Electric Products
|Wave form||Half sine pulse|
|Bump repetition frequency||1-120||1-120||1-120||1-80|
|Drop height range||5-120mm||5-120mm||5-120mm||5-180mm|
|Max velocity variation||2.2m/s||2.2m/s||2.6m/s||2.8m/s|
|Power & Air supply||AC220V ±10% 50Hz Air supply:8kg 23m3 gasholder|
|Standards||GB/T2423.4,GB/T2423.6, IEC68-2-29, JJG497-2000, JISC0042-1995 etc|
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case,which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless,moisture corrosion, good transparency etc
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.