1000Kg Payload Impact / Unloading / Jump / Vibration Table Testing Equipment
|Supplyability||15 Sets / Month|
|Port||30-35 Work Days|
|Packaging||International Plywood Case|
|Payload:||1000kg||Table Size:||1500 X 1500|
|Frequency:||2~5Hz(120~300)RPM||Amplitude:||1 Inch (25.4MM) Fixed|
|Vibration Pattern:||Rotation, 30° Unbalance Vibration(asynchronous)||Power Supply:||AC 380V±10% 50Hz|
1000Kg Payload Vibration Table Testing Equipment Transportation Simulators
YST series vibration shakers apply eccentric cam principle to achieve rotation (marquee), vertical and non-synchronized (30°unbalance vibration) vibration modes
- Precise digital display for the vibration frequency.
- Synchronous low noise wide belt drive mechanism.
- Guide Rail type fixture for specimen, easy to operate.
- Heavy channel iron base equipped with damper rubber makes the machine easy to install, having large loading capacity, ensuring stable running.
- Rotational Vibration method complies with international test standard.
- Suitable for toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, porcelain, packaging industries for packaging transportation simulation test.
|Power Supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz||3-phase 380V±10% 50Hz|
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.